By D.W. Sims
* New info at the offspring dimension in marine invertebrates
* Discusses vital info at the social constitution and methods of delphinids
* greater than 250 pages of the newest discoveries in marine science
Read Online or Download Advances in Marine Biology: 53 PDF
Similar marine biology books
This totally revised and increased version of Sea Urchins presents a wide-ranging figuring out of the biology and ecology of this key part of the world's oceans. insurance comprises replica, metabolism, endocrinology, larval ecology, development, digestion, carotenoids, sickness and food. different chapters reflect on the ecology of person species which are of significant significance ecologically and economically, together with species from Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Europe, North the United States, South the USA and Africa.
Ever-increasing curiosity in oceanography and marine biology and its relevance to international environmental concerns creates a requirement for authoritative studies summarizing the result of fresh learn. Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual assessment has responded this call for for the reason that its founding via the overdue Harold Barnes greater than 40 years in the past.
This name brings to gentle the discoveries and insights into the lives of many marine species made attainable over the past decade through passive acoustic recorders (PAR). Pop-ups, ARF, HARP, EAR, Bprobe, C-POD Atag, and Dtag are the acronyms of a few of the various PARs that experience replaced our realizing of the way marine animals stay and try within the ocean.
Paleontology and Neontology of Cephalopods examines details that throws new mild at the evolution of coleoids. This booklet is a part of a multivolume paintings, The Mollusca, which makes an attempt to supply accomplished remedy of significant parts of molluscan examine. The Mollusca is meant to serve a number of disciplines—zoology, biochemistry, body structure, and paleontology.
- The Effects of UV Radiation in the Marine Environment (Cambridge Environmental Chemistry Series)
- Biological Oceanography: An Early History. 1870 - 1960
- Physiology of Elasmobranch Fishes: Structure and Interaction with Environment (Fish Physiology)
- Big, Bold and Blue: Lessons from Australia's Marine Protected Areas
Extra info for Advances in Marine Biology: 53